Trek to Triund Thatharana
Thatharna is a base camp en-route Kundli pass in the Dhauladhar mountain range. It is situated at the altitude of 2600 meters, which is just 150 m less than Triund.
The direction of both venues is exactly opposite to Dharamshala hill station. But from here, you could witness the front view of Dhauladhar range very clearly. The trek is easy to moderate, usually takes 4-5 hours, depends on pace you make during trekking. But the track is studded with a lot of various spectacular views, where you couldn’t feel bore while sweating down.
Day 1: Mcleodganj to Thatharna
Day 2: Thatharna to Mcleodganj
- Pack lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
- Tent, Sleeping bag with Mattress
- Personal expenses(Mineral water, drinks etc)
- Accidental Insurance, or any other travel Insurance
- Any items/ services not specifically mentioned under inclusions
- Warm and comfortable clothes
- Good Quality shoes and extra socks during trekking
- Sunscream lotion or other cream
- Water bottle and backpack
- A pair of sunglass and camera
Our group of 6 people from Delhi Booked Tour With Discover Himachal and had lot of fun and are happy to give a thumbs up for the Kareri Lake trek and experience. we had unlimited fun and the trails were so appealing. Really, a must trek to take for the beginners.
I will be celebrating my first wedding anniversary next month and our honeymoon memories are still very fresh in both our minds.. It was a beautiful experience visiting the snow clad valleys of Shimla-Manali.. and Packthebags made it even more special.
Kullu Manali tour
This experience with Sky Adventures was truly amazing and I got to explore a whole different side of adventure travel. Everything was amazing! Will return soon for more! Loved the glaciers and pristine skies and rivers!